When investing in Bitcoin, special care should be taken in the wallet where you will place your cryptocurrency. Bitcoin wallets or Bitcoin wallets are a solution that will allow you, in the manner of your usual wallet, to place your Bitcoins in a centralized place. There are several kinds of Bitcoin walletes that do not offer the same security solutions and we will explain on this page how to choose the Bitcoin wallet best suited to your needs.
Store, send and receive BTCs through a simple app designed and developed by the Freewallet team.
Install Freewallet’s full version of Bitcoin Wallet for free in seconds.
• Login via e–mail, Facebook, Google+, or a mobile phone number;
• Sending BTC to almost any altcoin address;
• Fill the wallet with almost any currency and receive BTCs;
• Preservation of the currency for later use;
• Secure and compatible app;
• Real time BTC courses and charts;
• Fiduciary currency account;
• Restore the wallet from any device;
• PIN code and tactile ID;
• Compatible with QR codes;
• Optional email confirmation for all transactions;
• Direct link to BTC Block Explorer in transaction details;
• e–mail notifications about balance changes;
• Share the portfolio address via Twitter, Facebook, email, and other means;
• Available in several languages, including Chinese, German, Spanish, Russian, and many others;
• Impeccable customer service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week;
• Freewallet interface simple and elegant.
Buy Bitcoins with a credit or debit card.
Whether you’re an experienced BTC manager or you’re new to mining cryptographic coins, or even using a Bitcoin tap … Freewallet is the app for you!
Do you engage in Bitcoin transactions? Use the built–in cryptographic currency exchanger to convert BTCs to almost any currency.
Freewallet is a professional contribution to the cryptographic currency community. The app was developed with the goal of bringing a touch of simplicity to the future of finance, so that users become familiar with popular cryptographic currencies.