Long beautiful hair is an epitome of a woman’s beauty and personality. Thus it requires extra care and good maintenance. In this fast and hectic routine it’s really challenging to spend extra amount of time for hair care but if any one desires to have long hair then it is exceptionally significant. Just a little care and a little time can add a crowning glory of long healthy hair to a woman’s personality
Here are some of the excellent tips to care for your long beautiful hair:
• When your hair are wet comb with a wide-toothed comb or else you can experience breakage as wet hair are very weak.
• Softly remove tangles and locks with a wide-toothed comb. Use a small comb only once all the locks and tangles are removed.
• Use a branded shampoo or the one with natural ingredients to avoid any kind of damage or issue.
• Always use a conditioner after shampooing as it helps to neutralize the effect that shampoo leaves on your hair. Conditioners help to keep the hair cuticle smooth and slippery that otherwise become rough and dull with the shampoo. It is believed that conditioners are mainly used to acidify the effects of shampoo.
• At least twice a week massage the scalp with coconut oil, olive oil, or any other good hair oil.
• Protect your hair from over-exposure to sun, wind, pollution or any kind of damaging products.
• Keep your hair away from chlorinated water. Cover your head well with a swimming cap when you go for swimming.
• Don’t use any hair product that contains alcohol or hardening agents as these cause dryness and reduce the natural glamour.
• Don’t use much of electronics and styling products to jazz up.
• Avoid use of dryer, curling irons, flat iron, or any such kind of hot styling tools. Too much heat will destroy the shine and make your hair look dull and lifeless.
• Don’t switch over colors and highlights constantly over a short period of time. Give time to your hair to accept the style and make gradual changes if you want to change your hairstyle.
• Trim your hair at least once a month or once in 45 days to get rid of split ends. Split ends make the hair look unclean, dull, and frizzy.
• Last but not the least, a good diet and proper nutrition is also essential. You should have enough of proteins, iron, and vitamins to keep your hair healthy and beautiful.